American Country Essentials all natural, alpaca dryer balls are an excellent way eliminate chemical fabric softeners or dryer sheets from your laundry routine. Our dryer balls reduce static while eliminating wrinkles and can reduce the drying time up to 25%. We recommend a minimum of two balls, a set of 4 achieves the best result by absorbing moisture during the drying process and creating the optimal humidity inside the dryer.
Benefits of using Alpaca Fiber Dryer Balls:
- Softens clothes -reduces static, eliminates wrinkles. The dryer balls won't shed on your clothes.
- Hypo-allergenic – 100% Alpaca Fiber - commercial fabric softeners and dryer sheets are filled with harmful chemicals which can often cause skin irritation and allergic reactions.
- Save time and money – decrease drying times up to 25% - The more dryer balls you have in your load, the quicker the clothes will dry - we recommend 2-4 balls per load.
- Environmentally friendly - No chemicals, no dyes. The color of the balls represent the natural color of the Alpaca we sheared the fiber from.
- Durable - Our dryer balls may last anywhere from a few months to well over a year depending on use.